The Rock Krawler JK 2.5" X-Factor Long Arm System is the best performing trail suspension for JK owners looking to run 35" tall tires with stock fenders or 37" tall tires with flat fenders. This system features the Rock Krawler Independent Three Link Conversion front and rear. The Independent Three Link's 100% bind free design has proven its self to be the best choice for those looking for maximum articulation while maintaining a factory like highway ride and tight handling.
This system features the best in class cross over angles and ground clearance. The rear suspension features adjustable anti-squat so you can dial in your JK's suspension to your liking. All of the high clearance lower control arms are made from 2" solid alloy steel and built for abuse. Like all other JK X-Factor Systems the rear axle has been moved back 1" to allow for greater clearance between the tire and factory sliders for Rubicon Owners. This system is completely upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler Wrangler JK System and comes with our exclusive Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts!
(4) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
(4) High clearance-adjustable lower control arms made of 2.0" solid alloy steel
(2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5" solid alloy steel
(4) Long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(2) High misalignment adjustable upper control arms made from 1.625" solid alloy steel
(1) Rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(1) Weld on rear axle truss with adjustable anti-squat
(1) Rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
(1) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
(2) Rear extended sway bar links
(4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
(2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
(2) Front spring retainer clips, hardware and detailed instructions
- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 33" and 35" tall tires.
- We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37" tall tires.
- The X Factor System is designed for flat fender use. Repositioning of the rear axle back 1" perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam. It can be used under OEM fender flares, but the flat fender option is preferred.